Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Random








Random pictures are nice to look at. Sometimes it is relaxing and inspiring to go through your photo books to see all those things you have forgoten for the moment. I wish I would have bought my camera many years earlier because there are so many things I did not capture. I guess I still don't capture enough even with multiple cameras. When the days of looking young, jumping bikes, hiking canyons, and trying new sports is over, you may only have a picture to make you feel that feeling once more.
Costa Rica beach sunset
Ed's Uncle Cliff going out to break his board
Perfect timing at 248 with all the homies
4th of July 2006 Black Canyon of the Gunnison 1500 feet down a sweet canyon
Colorado's biggest dammed lake 1500 feet above the canyon
Ted looking drunk, smoked and funny
Got a new job. Fuck cutting rocks.
Blew out my knee. I think the pcl is torn but an MRI will reveal the truth Monday.

1 comment:

Yaga Cuba said...

Hope it's all good bud...

Ed