Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not healed but not done

Soil Tac is now on the jumps. They will be bullet proof from kids climbing on them. Yes!


Dr. Seeman has given me good news. He has concluded that my pcl is a second degree tear which means that it is somewhat intact. Surgery will not be of much benefit to stablizing my knee. I will have to compensate for the tear by strengthening my quadricep and wearing a knee brace. I am thinking I will be back on my bike in a few weeks. I plan on riding my purple and white road bike a lot and hiking as much as possible. This new has cheered me up just like the 40 trees we planted at the V. Clay bought a bunch of cottonwood hybrids that grow 6 to 8 feet per year. I dug a few trees out of the gully and placed them in strategic points too. If you join the Arbor Day foundation you get 10 trees for $10. The world would be a better place if everyone planted 10.

No comments: