Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sun down

This is the best sunset I have ever seen or captured. Ontario, Canada near Montreal is a beautiful area. I was there on a feild trip with my Petrology class and we stayed on this lake. The most important thing I learned on that trip was that I need to go back there and see more of that area.
2nd best sunsets in the world (National Geographic) happen in Erie, PA. This one was nice. I guess Japan and China produce more pollution so they get the best.
I was driving to a Montana oil rig when the sun pinked the clouds. It turned out nice and artistic. I think I was just exiting the Black Hills in South Dakota. There is not much around this North Dakota oil rig. It is so amazing how spaced out everything is except the corn. I drove 14 hours to the site, slept in the truck for two nights while working for 2 hours every 8 or 10 hours, and then drove back home to work again. So this sunset was the only good thing to happen on that trip.
.

No comments: