Friday, April 20, 2007

Broken parts



I have a third degree tear of my pcl. It is basically completely torn. Monday I find out if I need surgery. My body has had many broken parts over the years. This injury is bumming me out more than most of them. The knee is just so crucial to enjoying life. I torn my other pcl in 1999 and haven't had any issues with it. I guess the thought of surgery scares me. I am also scared of this being the injury that takes me out. I have come back from some bad shit but a knee can take you out, off your bmx forever.

2 comments:

jbvo said...

your a strong person nate, and your gonna need to stay strong to get through this. this won't take you out, your too tough man. i feel bad for you and wish you the best of luck. on the bright side, at least you have a great lady to help take care of you.

Yaga Cuba said...

Were I a person of Prayer, I'd do it now and for your health.. You tell me about these massive jumps and I'm just thinking what about the chill ones around the neighborhood..? I know I don't know anything about the sensation of blasting the things you've been taking on.. But shit man , I want you in . That's my vote.. I want to roll with you the next time i see you.. Take the time in Rehab, and let's ride some stuff that leaves us less hurt. Hoping for the best Bro.
Ed