Friday, May 25, 2007

My Beautiful Home

Dan was tabling this hip from a hard direction. This is a good place.
Beaver Creek, CO. A fresh pow day.
Stacey and I at home.
Dan at the best hip. A day to remember and forget.
Rain means nice green hills just down the road.
Red Rocks is so sick. Uplift the Earth with tectonic forces and you get this.
Spanish Peaks down in southern Colorado. This was the view from an oil rig.
Dan took this picture at the best hip in Denver. Full speed hit that lip and you smile. Later I tore my pcl. Oh, just got my brace and will be riding soon. Crazy blue sky from Golden, CO. It is sunny 300 days a year in Colorado.

3 comments:

Yaga Cuba said...

CraZy Skys is Right , HOLYER than HOly!!

-Ed

jbvo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jbvo said...

get your boost goin and your life flowin. shorts, skins, sandals, it's that time of year again. i have another three weeks of educating then endless summer goin all over.