Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Getting Married



It sounds wild saying those words. Guys just don't think about getting married like girls do. But here I am and I am stoked. It was destiny. We meet in the Virgin Islands and bam, 2.5 years later I am walking down the Newport Beach, California getting ready to ask my girl to marry me. She knows its coming sometime but not this minute. We had been riding bikes to the beach all weekend so the day was no different than the others. I said we should set up a timed photo. I was way nervous, I had been thinking about it all week. I had the ring hidden in my camera bag and thought of doing the timed photo thing so I could get to the ring box without her seeing. I dug in my bag grabbed my camera and the ringbox. The box goes in my pocket and I set the camera up on my backpack for the 10 second delay. She yelling to me that we need to get the sail boat in the picture, but I am waiting because there are some people who are getting in my shot. Time is moving slowy. Then its time. The button is pressed and I run to my girl. She is shooked and says yes. Here is the moment: