Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Roller Coaster

s berm rollers

steep into the right berm
3rd 90 hip






Three rollers, steep down hill to the left, tight berm to the right, 90 degree hip left, 90 degree hip right, 90 degree hip left, jump into left berm, tight left berm with roller, s berm with 4 rollers, back to the top. This was my own place in the woods of East Lansing, MI. It was never finished but it was so much sensation when it was riding. Not many people did ride it or see it or hear of it. It was my little underground build to keep me content in the cloudiest city in Michigan. I needed to smell the dirt and create my own while I studied the Earth. It held me over until I could get back to the 248. Now the place is just weeds and lumps, ant hills and rabbit dens.

1 comment:

Yaga Cuba said...

Rabbits with a mean hop and Ants with biting sting I'm sure. I snagged one of the shots, and I'm not giving it back :)