Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good Labor Day

I decided to do a mountain bike race on Labor Day weekend. I never raced Dual Salom but thought it looked fun. I raced pro and did ok. I raced the #1 qualifier in the second round.
This is the second round verus the #1 qualifier. I was winning but then I slid in the flat turn pictured above. He beat me. It was pretty fun though.
Matt came to check out the action. Then we went to his house to go rafting/beer drinking down the Colorado River.
Matt decided to check out this cliff jump. It was too big for me. I was supposed to video tape him while Stacey took a picture.
Stacey got the perfect picture but I skrewed up the video beacuse I was not ready for this. I thought he was going to die. He did 1 and 1/4 flip and hit his back pretty good. That dude is wild. What a sick picture.

1 comment: