Monday, February 19, 2007

Snow



This winter has been crazy. 62 days straght with measurable snow on the ground might set the Denver record. Some days far below zero limited me to my house causing some winter blues but nothing like MI. It is still sunny here whn it is -15. One day it snowed 32 inches and has been followed by a storm once a week. I still love it here. Yesterday I worked on the dirt until my skin turned red and the day before I went snowshoeing with Stacey at 11,000 ft. I don't think i am missing out on life while living here. The picture is of Garret at my house when we dug out and went snowboarding in that pow. The other is on a hill just a quick hike away from my door.

1 comment:

Yaga Cuba said...

I think it all comes down to what your neighborhood has to offer and how you take advantage of that. Hope to make it to your crisp snow bliss in the not so distant future, that snow looks Fun!